December 17, 2013

Somebody who is me...

Someone on YouTube is just like me...it's strange. His name is nsmbwiitheshow. And I have the exact same plushes that he has...who is he you ask? ME, of course! I used to have a Mario themed channel! My most loved character(at least by my family), Assassin Toad, will actually be appearing in The Koopa Ninny, the post-season movie! And Yellow Toad, Shy Guy, and Mario, too! Pink Yoshi, who is now in Thomas and Percy, was one of the main characters! Yoshi was meant to be a baby Yoshi in the start of Season 2 of NSMBWii The Show.


My favorite Mario character is Petey Piranha. I don't know why. He's just cool.

WHAT????!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!


WHERE AM I?!!!!????!?!?!?

I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*explodes*

Okay, I'm back. I really don't know what that was about......see ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment