March 19, 2014

I got a Reebro!!!!!!!!!

After trying for at least a month with the Riff/Scups combo, I switched off to the Riff/T-Rox combo. Last night, I was gonna do the T-Rox one again, but I thought maybe I should try Scups instead. That decision was successful! I got a Reebro from it! And I don't even think they bumped up the chances this time, I just happened to get it! So this will be my first Ethereal! How exciting! However, the problem is that he should be ready around the end of Saturday. :(


Here's a quick update of what I have:

Earth Island:
  • Mammott
  • Noggin
  • Potbelly
  • Tweedle
  • Pompom
  • Furcorn
  • Drumpler
  • Cybop
Air Island:
  • Toe Jammer
  • Mammott
  • Tweedle
  • Noggin
  • Quibble
  • Pango
  • Cybop
  • Fwog
  • T-Rox
  • Scups
  • Riff
  • (in nursery :)
Water Island:
  • Tweedle
  • Noggin
  • Potbelly
  • Toe Jammer
  • Dandidoo
  • Reedling
  • Shellbeat
New for Plant Island:
  • Entbrat
  • Shugabush
New for Cold Island:
  • Deedge
That's all everybody! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment