January 26, 2014

Henry and the Elephant review w/ Animal Crossing Wii U ideas w/ TAP info!

Alright...phew...that was a long title. Anyway, to start things off, here's a review of the Season 4 episode, Henry and the Elephant!

I have loved this episode since I was really little. It was on my 10 Years of Thomas DVD. I always really liked the part were that guy was in the truck and everyone was thinking there was a monster in the tunnel! I'm really not sure if this one is based on a Railway Series story, but I don't think it is. And I don't really have much else to say, so....on to the next part!

So, to start things off, I really want those soccer balls from Animal Crossing GCN to return. And you should be able to ask if villagers want you to do stuff for them like GCN. Also, you should be able to ask villagers to do stuff for YOU, like deliver packages, catch a certain bug/fish, etc. Am I right? Here's some other ideas:

  • dive in the river and waterfall
  • have island-exclusive villager again
  • K.K. Dubstep
  • dubstoid family
  • silver and golden timer
  • Tom Nook owns store again
  • Point System
  • Tom Nook version of T.I.Y.
  • City
  • The Roost in the City
  • campsite is special area away from town
  • towns have two heights again
  • new villager species: guinea pig, gyroid, tanuki

Phew....that was long. However, I hope you like it! Now.............................................the moment you've all been waiting for(that was way too many dots)...................Season 3 info!!!!!!!!

Season 3 will have songs in it, along with all the others. Here are the songs:

  • Imuhtamaker
  • Being Thomas
  • The Ballad of Hoodadaia
Okay....these titles may seem weird....but what about Season 2's songs?
  • Hoodadaia
  • Mahna Mahna
All you fans of the Muppets will probably love my(Matt) version of Mahna Mahna. I myself am a fan of the Muppets too so this should be a cool song. Matt takes the place of Mahna Mahna while Thomas and Percy play as the Snowths. How about Season 4's songs?
  • Mario Samba
  • Matt-ish Mahna Mahna
  • Kitchen Sink
  • Hoodaninny
  • The Ballad of a Ninny
  • You Should Reset
Mario Samba is some sort of "It's-a me!" maraca song. Matt-ish Mahna Mahna replaces "Mahna Mahna!" with "Muhtamaker!" Kitchen Sink is Thomas' pop song about the drips and drops of a kitchen sink. Hoodaninny is Diesel 10's interpretation of Hoodadaia. The Ballad of a Ninny is some song about how Diesel 10 hates Matt's little "ninny" things. You Should Reset is how Matt keeps telling people to reset while Resetti keeps popping up saying, "NO RESET!!!!!!"



Uggggghhhhhh.......this is one of my longest posts.....I've been writing for about a half hour now. I hope you read it all! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment