January 11, 2014

The town of Glasgow can now be happy!!!!!!!!

Miranda, my archenemy, is moving out on the 16th!!!!!! How exciting is that? I've had to live with that duck since I first got ACNL! And she's been so mean! "How many times has it BEEN today, I'm Snooty?" "It's nice to talk to you. Even this much, La Snoot."

See what I mean? I know the campsite will replace her with another snooty, but I really want another duck, Maelle, and she's snooty. I would also like Pancetti the pig to move out. She's worse than Miranda. She hasn't ever even said she's moving out!

Quillson the other duck can go too. He gave Lindsay(from Creaturecation) a fake painting.

And Melba the koala should leave also. She is so BORING! She says the same things over and over!


And that is the end of this post. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment