January 29, 2014

Museum expansion in DSR has been built!

The museum expansion in DSR has been built! I've met Celeste, Blathers' younger sister, and she told me I can buy an exhibit room for 10,000 Bells. That was way to much for me. I only have around 1,000. They had a museum floor and museum wall up for sale today. The floor is 2,000.

My villagers are:
  • Pudge the Lazy Bear Cub
  • Limberg the Cranky Mouse
  • Claudia the Snooty Tiger
  • Lily the Normal Frog
  • Flip the Jock Monkey
  • Lopez the Smug Antelope
  • Katt the Uchi Cat
  • Tabby the Peppy Cat
  • Fuchsia the Uchi Deer
That's all of them! My favorites are Pudge, Limberg, and Tabby. For some reason, everyone seems to hate Tabby! Probably because she's so ugly but that doesn't matter! The End!

UPDATE: We're getting closer to getting The Roost!

No comments:

Post a Comment